This weekend I went to my mom job.I had so much fun.I got to go to church to.first I got to eat breafist at my mom job.Then I went to church.When I got to my church I went to sunday school.when I was do with sunday school I went home.
It is great that you respect what your Mom does for her job. Someday, you will have a job and I think it is a good thing for you to begin to understand what having a job is like. I would suggest that you pick a job you will enjoy so that every day you will wake up and say "Oh good! I get to go to work today!" What kind of job do you think you would like?
Kovan, What does your mom do for a job? Were you able to help her with any of her work? Your Sunday morning sounded busy. Did you do anything adventurous in the afternoon?
I look forward to reading your new blog posts and hearing about your adventures.
6 comments:
Kovan,
Keep up the great work with your blog! I am excited to see what else you write about. Remember to keep posting and commenting!
~ Mr. Moore
It is great that you respect what your Mom does for her job. Someday, you will have a job and I think it is a good thing for you to begin to understand what having a job is like. I would suggest that you pick a job you will enjoy so that every day you will wake up and say "Oh good! I get to go to work today!" What kind of job do you think you would like?
It is nice that you got to go to see your mom's job. Do you think that you will like to have a job like the one she has when you are an adult?
Mr. C
Kovan,
What does your mom do for a job? Were you able to help her with any of her work?
Your Sunday morning sounded busy. Did you do anything adventurous in the afternoon?
I look forward to reading your new blog posts and hearing about your adventures.
That is so cool going to Sunday church, I only go to church on Saturdays.And for breakfast, I have pancakes or eggs.So goodbye Kovan.
From:Macane
Dear Kovan,I like how your saying what you did over the weekend and it's a good thing that it's in order so people wont get confused
Post a Comment