Monday, February 1, 2010

camping

This weekend I am going camping in Colorado Springs. I can't wait to go camping with my family. we are going to sing camp fire songs, and eat smores. My mom, dad, sister, and I are going. I hope we have a lot of fun and I hope we go fishing.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Kovan,

I am so glad to see that you are getting some posts written! It's nice to see your blog up near the top of my list. I hope that camping is a blast for you! I love to go camping. Maybe we can share some cool camping spot with each other. I like to go fishing too, but I don't really like to eat te fish, so I put them back in the water, or give them to someone who will eat them. See you soon!

~ Mr. Moore

Anonymous said...

Wow That's really cool that you get to go camping!

Raymond said...

Dear Kovan,
I love camping! I think that it is really fun camping because of these reasons. First, I like camping because like you said, you can do a lot of cool stuff. I have been to Colorado Springs a lot of time. I love it! Bye!

Your friend,
Raymond